Should I remove The Ultimate Haunted House?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The Ultimate Haunted House
The Ultimate Haunted House is a program developed by Allvideo. The setup package is about 386.12 MB (404,880,803 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\haunted_house
Uninstaller: C:\Haunted_House\Uninstall-TheUltimateHauntedHouse.exe C:\Haunted_House\SSEun.dat
Estimated size: 386.12 MB
Files installed by The Ultimate Haunted House
How do I remove The Ultimate Haunted House?
Quickly and completely remove The Ultimate Haunted House from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall The Ultimate Haunted House from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program The Ultimate Haunted House, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove The Ultimate Haunted House.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?