Should I remove The House of The Dead?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The House of The Dead
The House of The Dead is a software program developed by Lohe Zarin Nikan. The setup package generally installs about 5 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of The House of The Dead come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\thtd\The House of The Dead\
Uninstaller: "C:\thtd\The House of The Dead\unins000.exe"
Files installed by The House of The Dead
How do I remove The House of The Dead?
Quickly and completely remove The House of The Dead from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall The House of The Dead from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program The House of The Dead, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove The House of The Dead.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States