Should I remove The Eye?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is The Eye?
The Eye is a casual video game distributed by ePlaybus.com an online game portal. The installer will optionally set the user's homepage to iHotsee.com and drops a shortcut on the user's desktop.
The setup package is about 2.32 MB (2,433,110 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\The Eye\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\The Eye\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.32 MB
Files installed by The Eye
How do I remove The Eye?
Quickly and completely remove The Eye from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall The Eye from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program The Eye, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove The Eye.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com