Should I remove The En Dictionary?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The En Dictionary
from En Dictionary Inc
The En Dictionary is a software program developed by En Dictionary Inc. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 88.18 MB (92,465,110 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 8. While about 71% of users of The En Dictionary come from the United States, it is also popular in Sri Lanka and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\The En Dictionary
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\The En Dictionary\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\The En Dictionary\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 88.18 MB
Files installed by The En Dictionary
Startup File (All Users Run)
- NDictionary.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'njDic' which loads as C:\Program Files\The En Dictionary\NDictionary.exe.
How do I remove The En Dictionary?
Quickly and completely remove The En Dictionary from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall The En Dictionary from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program The En Dictionary, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove The En Dictionary.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 8.1 Pro
|Microsoft Windows XP
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| Sri Lanka
| United Kingdom