Should I remove The Cursed Crusade?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The Cursed Crusade
from R.G. Revenants
What is The Cursed Crusade?
This is a repack version of The Cursed Crusade and not distributed by the original publisher which might not be a legal or legitimate copy, please refer to the game copyright.
The main program executable is tcc.exe. The software installer includes 13 files.
Installation folder: C:\PC Games\The Cursed Crusade\
Uninstaller: "C:\PC Games\The Cursed Crusade\unins000.exe"
Files installed by The Cursed Crusade
|Path:||C:\pc games\the cursed crusade\tcc.exe|
How do I remove The Cursed Crusade?
Quickly and completely remove The Cursed Crusade from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall The Cursed Crusade from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program The Cursed Crusade, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove The Cursed Crusade.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?