Should I remove The 80s Game?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
12% remove it88% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
The 80s Game
The 80s Game is a software program developed by Spintop Media, Inc. The setup package generally installs about 18 files and is usually about 25.12 MB (26,335,422 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\the 80s game
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\The 80s Game\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 25.12 MB
Files installed by The 80s Game
How do I remove The 80s Game?
Quickly and completely remove The 80s Game from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall The 80s Game from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program The 80s Game, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove The 80s Game.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 12%
Keep it 88%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Spintop Media, Inc)
SpinTop Games is the perfect place to play all the best games.
Publisher URL: www.spintop-games.com