Should I remove Thailand5?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Thailand5 is a software program developed by Rotweiler. The setup package is about 157.94 MB (165,615,888 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\GARMIN\Maps\ThailandRW53\
Uninstaller: "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\GARMIN\Maps\ThailandRW53\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 157.94 MB
Files installed by Thailand5
How do I remove Thailand5?
Quickly and completely remove Thailand5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Thailand5 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Thailand5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Thailand5.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?