Should I remove TextReferent?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Microsystems, Ltd.
What is TextReferent? (from Microsystems)
TextReferent gives a capability to the user easily use the one of the advantage functions of TextAnalyst - automatic creation of the abstract. Abstract is a set of the proposals of the abstracted text, which one contain the key terms of the contents.
TextReferent 1.0 is a software program developed by Microsystems.
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\MicroSystems\TextReferent 1.0\Uninst.isu"
How do I remove TextReferent?
Quickly and completely remove TextReferent 1.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TextReferent from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TextReferent 1.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TextReferent.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).