Should I remove Text Box Clipart?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
81% remove it19% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Text Box Clipart
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named bnsw8df9.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
- Malware detected in the program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Text Box Clipart.
|bnsw8df9.exe (a96f4a741a82f9a62987e1a9f4e85d41) has been flagged by the following 5 scanners:|
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\2b945a16-1433371089-2edd-3cd6-d44a7e96a163
Files installed by Text Box Clipart
|Program executable:||bnsw8df9.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsw8DF9.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\2B945A16-1433371089-2EDD-3CD6-D44A7E96A163\bnsw8DF9.exe.
How do I remove Text Box Clipart?
Quickly and completely remove Text Box Clipart from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Text Box Clipart from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Text Box Clipart, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Text Box Clipart.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 81%
Keep it 19%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?