Should I remove Tensai Go jp?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tensai Go jp
What is Tensai Go jp?
Tensai Go is a PC video game downloadable and distributed through the Boonty.com (NEXWAY Games) online portal. Includes both a free trial and complete version.
The primary executable is named tensaigo.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 38.14 MB (39,991,459 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\UNBALANCEdownload\Tensai Go\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\UNBALANCEdownload\Tensai Go\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 38.14 MB
Files installed by Tensai Go jp
|Path:||C:\Program Files\unbalancedownload\tensai go\tensaigo.exe|
How do I remove Tensai Go jp?
Quickly and completely remove Tensai Go jp from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tensai Go jp from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tensai Go jp, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tensai Go jp.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?