Should I remove TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
63% remove it37% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension
What is TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension? (from Mindspark Interactive Network)
By downloading a Toolbar provided by Mindspark, you will be installing a toolbar in your Internet browser (and any supported email functions and/or chat functions), with one or more of the following features (these features may vary for different versions of the Toolbar and/or if you utilize any customization tools off... Read more
TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension is a program developed by Mindspark Interactive Network. The main program executable is TelevisionFanaticCrxSetup.exe. A vast majority of those who have this installed end up removing it just after a couple weeks. The setup package is about 1022.2 KB (1,046,729 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows Vista (SP2) as well as Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\televisionfanatic chrome extension\bar
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\TelevisionFanatic Chrome Extension\bar\TelevisionFanaticCrxSetup.exe /u
Estimated size: 1022.2 KB
Files installed by TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension
|Path:||C:\Program Files\televisionfanatic chrome extension\bar\TelevisionFanaticCrxSetup.exe|
How do I remove TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension?
Quickly and completely remove TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by TelevisionFanatic Toolbar Chrome Extension you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 63%
Keep it 37%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Mindspark Interactive Network
Mindspark is a business unit of IAC that focuses on interactive products and web portals and operates IAC's interactive products and web portals such as Life123, Myway.
Publisher URL: www.mindspark.com