Should I remove Telemax Connection Manager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Telemax Connection Manager
from Telemax Mongolia
Telemax Connection Manager is a software program developed by Telemax Mongolia. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named telemax wcm.exe. The setup package generally installs about 21 files and is usually about 30.69 MB (32,176,320 bytes). The program is built using the Nokia Qt cross-platforms native C++ framework. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Telemax Connection Manager come from the United States, it is also popular in MN.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Telemax\WiMAX Connection Manager\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Telemax\WiMAX Connection Manager\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 30.69 MB
Files installed by Telemax Connection Manager
|Program executable:||telemax wcm.exe|
|Name:||Telemax WiMAX Connection Manager|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\telemax\wimax connection manager\telemax wcm.exe|
- GPCommonServicex64.exe runs as a service named 'GPCommonService(64)' (GPCommonService(64)) "GreenPacket common service (64)".
- GPCommonService.exe runs as a service named 'GPCommonService' (GPCommonService) "GreenPacket common service".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||3.33 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||12.71 KB|
How do I remove Telemax Connection Manager?
Quickly and completely remove Telemax Connection Manager from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Telemax Connection Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Telemax Connection Manager, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Telemax Connection Manager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States