Should I remove Teleflora Hardening Script?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Teleflora Hardening Script
from Teleflora, LLC.
Teleflora Hardening Script is a program developed by Teleflora,. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\teleflora\hardening script\bin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Teleflora\Hardening Script\Bin\uninstall.exe
Files installed by Teleflora Hardening Script
How do I remove Teleflora Hardening Script?
Quickly and completely remove Teleflora Hardening Script from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Teleflora Hardening Script from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Teleflora Hardening Script, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Teleflora Hardening Script.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?