Should I remove Tech to Us Spyware Detective?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
22% remove it78% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tech to Us Spyware Detective
from Tech to Us
Tech to Us Spyware Detective is a program developed by Tech to Us. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is swprotray.exe. The software installer includes 7 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TechtoUs\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\TechtoUs\Tech to Us Spyware Detective\Uninstall.exe
Files installed by Tech to Us Spyware Detective
|Path:||C:\Program Files\techtous\tech to us spyware detective\swprotray.exe|
- SuiteService.exe runs as a service named 'TechtoUs Suite Service' (TechtoUs Suite Service).
How do I remove Tech to Us Spyware Detective?
Quickly and completely remove Tech to Us Spyware Detective from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tech to Us Spyware Detective from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tech to Us Spyware Detective, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tech to Us Spyware Detective.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 22%
Keep it 78%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?