Should I remove TaxACT 2013 Tennessee?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
TaxACT 2013 Tennessee
from TaxACT, Inc.
TaxACT 2013 Tennessee is a program developed by TaxACT. The software installer includes 42 files and is usually about 290.44 MB (304,545,022 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\TaxACT\TaxACT 2013
Uninstaller: C:\TaxACT\TAXACT~1\UnStTax.exe C:\TaxACT\TAXACT~1\1040_TN.log
Estimated size: 290.44 MB
Files installed by TaxACT 2013 Tennessee
How do I remove TaxACT 2013 Tennessee?
Quickly and completely remove TaxACT 2013 Tennessee from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TaxACT 2013 Tennessee from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TaxACT 2013 Tennessee, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TaxACT 2013 Tennessee.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?