Should I remove TaxACT 2009 Vermont?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
TaxACT 2009 Vermont
TaxACT 2009 Vermont is a software program developed by 2nd Story Software. The setup package generally installs about 13 files and is usually about 93.3 MB (97,831,462 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\2nd Story Software\TaxACT 2009
Uninstaller: C:\2NDSTO~1\TAXACT~1\UnStTax.exe C:\2NDSTO~1\TAXACT~1\1040_VT.log
Estimated size: 93.3 MB
Files installed by TaxACT 2009 Vermont
How do I remove TaxACT 2009 Vermont?
Quickly and completely remove TaxACT 2009 Vermont from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TaxACT 2009 Vermont from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TaxACT 2009 Vermont, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TaxACT 2009 Vermont.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
About (from 2nd Story Software, Inc.)
2nd Story Software specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services.
Publisher URL: www.taxact.com