Should I remove Tax-Print 2014, version 14?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tax-Print 2014, version 14
from Tax-Print Software.
Tax-Print 2014, version 14 is a program developed by Tax-Print Software. The software installer includes 29 files and is usually about 84.93 MB (89,057,153 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Tax-Print\2014\
Estimated size: 84.93 MB
Files installed by Tax-Print 2014, version 14
How do I remove Tax-Print 2014, version 14?
Quickly and completely remove Tax-Print 2014, version (14) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tax-Print 2014, version 14 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tax-Print 2014, version (14), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tax-Print 2014, version 14.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?