Should I remove Target Down?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
26% remove it74% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Target Down is a program developed by JenkatGames. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 1 GB (1,078,573,675 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\target down
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Target Down\Target Down_uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 1 GB
Files installed by Target Down
How do I remove Target Down?
Quickly and completely remove Target Down (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Target Down from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Target Down (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Target Down.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 26%
Keep it 74%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
JenkatGames, Jenkat Media, Inc., is distributing modified installers which differ from the originals.
Publisher URL: www.jenkatgames.com