Should I remove TapSmart KeyLink?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
TapSmart KeyLink is a program developed by MobilityWare. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.36 MB (2,476,753 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\tapsmartkeylink
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\TapSmartKeyLink\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 2.36 MB
Files installed by TapSmart KeyLink
How do I remove TapSmart KeyLink?
Quickly and completely remove TapSmart KeyLink from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TapSmart KeyLink from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TapSmart KeyLink, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TapSmart KeyLink.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?