Should I remove TalkTalk Support Centre?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
TalkTalk Support Centre
TalkTalk Support Centre is a program developed by TalkTalk. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 20 files and is usually about 9.7 MB (10,170,010 bytes). sprtupdate.dll is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 71% of users of TalkTalk Support Centre come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TalkTalkSupportCentre\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TalkTalkSupportCentre\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 9.7 MB
Files installed by TalkTalk Support Centre
- tgsrvc.exe runs as a service named 'SupportSoft Repair Service (talktalkda)' (tgsrvc_talktalkda) "SupportSoft Repair Service".
- sprtsvc.exe runs as a service named 'SupportSoft Sprocket Service (talktalkda)' (sprtsvc_talktalkda) "SupportSoft Sprocket Service".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- sprtcmd.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'VERIZONDM' which loads as "C:\Program Files\VERIZONDM\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P VERIZONDM.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||166 Bytes|
|I/O writes/min:||225 Bytes|
|I/O reads/min:||212 Bytes|
|I/O writes/min:||205 Bytes|
|I/O reads/min:||200 Bytes|
How do I remove TalkTalk Support Centre?
Quickly and completely remove TalkTalk Support Centre from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TalkTalk Support Centre from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TalkTalk Support Centre, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TalkTalk Support Centre.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?