Should I remove Tab Key Power?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
75% remove it25% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tab Key Power
What is Tab Key Power?
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named bnsd1aa0.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed.
- Malware detected in the program
- Starts automatically
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Tab Key Power.
|bnsd1aa0.exe (5dd9020c0b610b9fa8ddd48233159745) has been flagged by the following 3 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.DY
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\9154e400-1428012584-11dc-96cf-60a44c2605d8
Files installed by Tab Key Power
|Program executable:||bnsd1aa0.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsd1AA0.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\9154E400-1428012584-11DC-96CF-60A44C2605D8\bnsd1AA0.exe.
How do I remove Tab Key Power?
Quickly and completely remove Tab Key Power from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tab Key Power from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tab Key Power, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tab Key Power.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win 8 33%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 7 Ultimate
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States