Should I remove TV Giant?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
TV Giant is a program developed by Nobilis. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 10 files and is usually about 632.06 MB (662,765,674 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of TV Giant come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia.
Installation folder: C:\TV Giant\
Uninstaller: "C:\TV Giant\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 632.06 MB
Files installed by TV Giant
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove TV Giant?
Quickly and completely remove TV Giant from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TV Giant from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TV Giant, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TV Giant.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States