Should I remove TTk Server?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
TTk Server is a program developed by Intel. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 11 files and is usually about 13.67 MB (14,337,819 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\intel\ttkserver
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Intel\TTkServer\Uninstaller.exe
Estimated size: 13.67 MB
Files installed by TTk Server
- TTk.Server.exe runs as a service named 'TTkServer' (TTkServer).
How do I remove TTk Server?
Quickly and completely remove TTk Server from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TTk Server from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TTk Server, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TTk Server.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Intel Corporation is the world's largest semiconductor chip maker and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors found in most personal computers.
Publisher URL: www.intel.com