Should I remove TTClock?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Chihiro Harada
TTClock 2.5 is a program developed by Chihiro Harada. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is ttclock.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 7.99 MB (8,373,676 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of TTClock come from the United States, it is also popular in Japan.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ttclock
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\TTClock\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 7.99 MB
Files installed by TTClock 2.5
Startup File (User Run)
- TTClock.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'TTClock' and executes as C:\Program Files\TTClock\TTClock.exe.
How do I remove TTClock?
Quickly and completely remove TTClock 2.5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TTClock from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TTClock 2.5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TTClock.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Professional
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?