Should I remove TSSS?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Galactix Software
TSSS v5 is a program developed by Galactix Software. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 6 MB (6,290,908 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: C:\PROGRA~2\TSSS5~1.0\tsss.chm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TSSS 5.0
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\TSSS5~1.0\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files2\TSSS5~1.0\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 6 MB
Files installed by TSSS v5
How do I remove TSSS?
Quickly and completely remove TSSS v5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TSSS from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TSSS v5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TSSS.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?