Should I remove TSPrint Server?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
TSPrint Server is a program developed by TerminalWorks. The most used version is 18.104.22.168, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 29 files and is usually about 22.34 MB (23,421,846 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of TSPrint Server come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TerminalWorks\TSPrint Server\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TerminalWorks\TSPrint Server\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 22.34 MB
Files installed by TSPrint Server
- TSPrintManagementService.exe runs as a service named 'TSPrintManagement' (TSPrintManagement).
How do I remove TSPrint Server?
Quickly and completely remove TSPrint Server from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TSPrint Server from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TSPrint Server, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TSPrint Server.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States