Should I remove TOSHIBA Software Modem?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
TOSHIBA Software Modem
from Agere Systems
TOSHIBA Software Modem is a software program developed by Agere Systems. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows Vista (SP2) and Windows XP.
Uninstaller: Tosmreg -U
How do I remove TOSHIBA Software Modem?
Quickly and completely remove TOSHIBA Software Modem from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TOSHIBA Software Modem from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TOSHIBA Software Modem, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TOSHIBA Software Modem.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?