Should I remove TOC Player?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
TOC Player is a program developed by Haihaisoft. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 9.04 MB (9,476,851 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 8 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 56% of users of TOC Player come from the United States, it is also popular in South Africa and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\toc player
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\TOC Player\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 9.04 MB
Files installed by TOC Player
Google Chrome Plugin
- npHUPlayer.dll is loaded in the Google Chrome web browser as 'npHUPlayer.dll'.
- npHUPlayer.dll is loaded into Mozilla Firefox under the product name 'HUPlayer Plugin' with a plugin key of [email protected]/HUPlayer_Plugin' for all users of the PC.
How do I remove TOC Player?
Quickly and completely remove TOC Player from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TOC Player from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TOC Player, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TOC Player.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by TOC Player you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Win 8 75%
Win 7 (SP1) 25%
HOW DOES IT RUN?
Plugs into Mozilla Firefox
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 10 Home Single La...
|Windows 7 Ultimate
55.56% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| South Africa
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?