Should I remove TNT2-11537 Toolbar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
74% remove it26% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
TNT2-11537 Toolbar is a program developed by Search.us.com. The main program executable is tnt2user.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 23 files and is usually about 3.88 MB (4,072,132 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Loads into the web browser
- Generally known to have a low reputation
- The wisdom of the crowd agrees, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in TNT2-11537 Toolbar.
|tnt2user.exe (29a87c312eae7c41ba6b7db1e72b02a0) has been flagged by the following 11 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Toolbar.TNT2.A potentially unwanted
||Adware ( 004b966a1 )
||11/1/2015 rev. 1
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\tnt2\184.108.40.2060
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\TNT2\220.127.116.110\TNT2User.exe" /UNINSTALL PARTNER=11537
Estimated size: 3.88 MB
Files installed by TNT2-11537 Toolbar
|Program executable:||tnt2user.exe (Malware detected)|
How do I remove TNT2-11537 Toolbar?
Quickly and completely remove TNT2-11537 Toolbar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TNT2-11537 Toolbar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TNT2-11537 Toolbar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TNT2-11537 Toolbar.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by TNT2-11537 Toolbar you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW DOES IT RUN?
Plugs into Mozilla Firefox
Uninstall it 74%
Keep it 26%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?