Should I remove TNT2-11045 Toolbar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
82% remove it18% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is TNT2-11045 Toolbar? (from Search.us.com)
Search.us.com provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including without limitation various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services and personalized content. You also understand and agree that the Search.us.com Services may include advertisements and that these advertisemen... Read more
TNT2-11045 Toolbar is a program developed by Search.us.com. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is tnt2user.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 23 files and is usually about 3.82 MB (4,009,806 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Loads into the web browser
- Generally known to have a low reputation
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in TNT2-11045 Toolbar.
|tnt2user.exe (681865ee8cf2d59ef5e18ef388faccd0) has been flagged by the following 5 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Toolbar.TNT2.A
|npTNT2.dll (ba111ce453857f052cadb159c09d9b43) has been flagged by the following 2 scanners:|
|Anti-Virus software||Software version||Detection|
||a variant of Win32/Toolbar.TNT2.H
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\tnt2\188.8.131.525
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\TNT2\184.108.40.2065\TNT2User.exe" /UNINSTALL PARTNER=11045
Estimated size: 3.82 MB
Files installed by TNT2-11045 Toolbar
|Program executable:||tnt2user.exe (Malware detected)|
Google Chrome Plugin
- npTNT2.dll is loaded in the Google Chrome web browser as 'npTNT2.dll'.
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- TNT2User.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\TNT2\220.127.116.115\TNT2User.exe'.
How do I remove TNT2-11045 Toolbar?
Quickly and completely remove TNT2-11045 Toolbar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TNT2-11045 Toolbar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TNT2-11045 Toolbar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TNT2-11045 Toolbar.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by TNT2-11045 Toolbar you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW DOES IT RUN?
Plugs into Mozilla Firefox
Uninstall it 82%
Keep it 18%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?