Should I remove TFH Demo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
17% remove it83% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from The Finest Hour
TFH Demo is a program developed by The Finest Hour. The setup package is about 54.5 MB (57,146,196 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of TFH Demo come from the United States, it is also popular in SY.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\documents\command and conquer generals zero hour data
Uninstaller: C:\users\user\documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 54.5 MB
Files installed by TFH Demo
How do I remove TFH Demo?
Quickly and completely remove TFH Demo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TFH Demo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TFH Demo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TFH Demo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 17%
Keep it 83%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States