Should I remove TAN Software?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Transamerica Agency Network
TAN Software is a program developed by Transamerica Agency Network. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 1.31 MB (1,371,407 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2).
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\apps\2.0\3h0d7phr.w7x\azm0qc74.b2v\tan_..tion_2beb95103ae6bcd3_0001.0000_35771f26d19aacf1
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Apps\2.0\3H0D7PHR.W7X\AZM0QC74.B2V\tan_..tion_2beb95103ae6bcd3_0001.0000_35771f26d19aacf1\uninstall.exe" uninstall
Estimated size: 1.31 MB
Files installed by TAN Software
How do I remove TAN Software?
Quickly and completely remove TAN Software from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TAN Software from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TAN Software, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TAN Software.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).