Should I remove T-Mobile Internet Manager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
T-Mobile Internet Manager
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program developed by T-Mobile. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is t-mobile internet manager.exe. The software installer includes 32 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of T-Mobile Internet Manager come from the United States, it is also popular in Hungary.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\t-mobile\t-mobile internet manager
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninst.exe
Files installed by T-Mobile Internet Manager
|Program executable:||t-mobile internet manager.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\t-mobile\t-mobile internet manager\t-mobile internet manager.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- DataCardMonitor.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'DataCardMonitor' which loads as C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\DataCardMonitor.exe.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||2 Bytes|
|I/O writes/min:||0 Bytes|
How do I remove T-Mobile Internet Manager?
Quickly and completely remove T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program T-Mobile Internet Manager, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States