License Agreement (EULA)
What is the EULA for System Optimizer Pro?
The following License Agreement have been republished from systemoptimizerpro.com/support/end-user-license-agreement/ and/or the program's installer.
Important, if you have System Optimizer Pro installed on your computer or you plan on installing it, please read the Terms below very carefully as there are potential issues that you should understand.
Recommendation: Remove System Optimizer Pro
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE.
By installing and using System Optimizer Pro (the “Software”), you have agreed to abide by the following terms and conditions.
1. LICENSE – Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, System Optimizer Pro Software grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use or evaluate the Software in accordance with this Agreement and any other written agreement with System Optimizer Pro Software. You have purchased a license to use the Software. You do not have the right to sublicense. System Optimizer Pro Software does not transfer title of the Software to you. This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between System Optimizer Pro Software and the user(s) of this Software. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are required to immediately stop installing or using this Software. You must remove the Software and any associated documentation from your computer.
2. DISTRIBUTION – Unless otherwise authorized herein, this Software, any accompanying documentation, and the license herein granted shall not be copied, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, transferred or sub-licensed in whole or in part except that you may make one copy for archive purposes only. To learn about redistribution of this Software, please contact System Optimizer Pro Software at: System Optimizer Pro.com.
3. User Agreement
3.1 Evaluation Version use -You may evaluate this Software without purchasing a license (the “Evaluation Version”) for a maximum number of days indicated and permitted by System Optimizer Pro Software, or you might have limited access to some of the features and functionality of the Software. In order to use all the features and functionality of the Software you must purchase a license from System Optimizer Pro Software. For more information about purchasing a license to use the Software, please contact System Optimizer Pro.
3.2 Activation of Software – Once you have purchased a license from System Optimizer Pro Software in order to continue to use the Software or enable all the features of the software, you may be required to activate the Software through the Internet. The Software contains technological measures designed to prevent unlicensed use of the Software. System Optimizer Pro Software will use those measures to confirm you have a valid licensed copy of the Software. System Optimizer Pro Software will not collect any personally identifiable information from your computer location or workstation during this process.
3.3 Distribution – The Evaluation Version of the Software may be freely distributed, provided that:
i. Such distribution includes only the original Software supplied by System Optimizer Pro Software. You may not alter, delete or add any files in the distribution Software or modify the Software in any way.
ii. The limited evaluation nature of this Evaluation Version Software is not misrepresented.
iii. No money is charged to the person receiving this Evaluation Version Software, beyond reasonable cost of packaging and other overhead, if applicable.
iv. You provide prior email or written notice to System Optimizer Pro Software that you are distributing this Evaluation Version and receive written confirmation of System Optimizer Pro Software’s authorization for such distribution. If the Software is being distributed with other hardware, media or software, System Optimizer Pro Software’s prior written authorization is required. You may be required to report to System Optimizer Pro Software the number of units of this Evaluation Version Software distributed from time to time.
3.4 Use -Your license to use this Software is limited to the number of licenses purchased by you and for a limited number of days. Upon the expiration of your license, you will need to renew and purchase another license in order to continue to use all the features and functionality of the Software. For more information about purchasing additional licenses of this Software or renewing your existing license, please contact System Optimizer Pro.
You shall not allow others to use, copy or evaluate copies of this licensed Software. Others may obtain an Evaluation Version of the Software or purchase a license to use the Software from: System Optimizer Pro.
3.5 Use Restrictions – You shall use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Each licensed copy of this Software may be used on one single computer location or workstation, unless otherwise authorized herein. “Use” of the Software means that you have loaded, installed, or run the Software on a computer or similar device. If you install the Software onto a multi-user platform, server or network, each and every individual user of the Software must be licensed separately or included by a multi-site license in order to access all the features and functionality of the Software. You may make one copy of this Software for backup purposes, providing you only have one copy installed on one computer location or workstation (or number of users covered in a multi-site license). Others may not use or install your licensed copy of this Software. The assignment, sublicense, networking, sale, or distributions of copies of this licensed Software are strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of System Optimizer Pro Software. It is a violation of this Agreement to assign, sell, share, loan, rent, lease, borrow, network or transfer the use of this licensed Software. If any person other than yourself uses Software registered in your name on another computer location or workstation, regardless of whether it is at the same time or different times, then this Agreement is being violated. You are responsible for that violation.
3.6 Copyright Restriction – This Software contains material that is copyrighted, trade secrets and other proprietary material. You are not allowed to, and shall not attempt to, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile this Software. Nor are you permitted to create any derivative works or other works that are based upon or derived from the Software in whole or in part.
System Optimizer Pro Software’s name, logo and graphics file that represent this Software shall not be used in any way to promote products developed with our Software. System Optimizer Pro Software retains sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title and interest in and to the Software and all Intellectual Property rights relating thereto. Copyright law and international copyright treaty provisions protect all parts of this Software. No program, code, part, image, or text may be copied or used in any way by the user except as intended within the bounds of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved for System Optimizer Pro Software.
3.7 Limitation of Responsibility – You will indemnify, hold harmless, and defend System Optimizer Pro Software, its employees, agents and distributors against any and all claims, proceedings, demand and costs resulting from or in any way connected with your use of System Optimizer Pro Software. In no event (including, without limitation, in the event of negligence) will System Optimizer Pro Software, its employees, agents or distributors be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of information or data, or pecuniary loss), in connection with or arising out of or related to this Agreement, this Software or the use or inability to use this Software or the furnishing, performance or use of any other matters hereunder whether based upon contract, tort or any other theory including negligence. System Optimizer Pro Software’s entire liability, without exception, is limited to the customers’ reimbursement of the purchase price of the Software (maximum being the lesser of the amount paid by you and the suggested retail price as listed by System Optimizer Pro Software, less any applicable taxes and shipping fees) in exchange for the return of the product, all copies, registration papers and manuals, and all materials that constitute a transfer of license from the customer back to System Optimizer Pro Software. This reimbursement, as described above, will only occur if the Software was purchased directly from System Optimizer Pro Software. If you purchased the Software through a reseller, distributor, retailer, or any other third party, you need to request a refund directly from such parties. SYSTEM OPTIMIZER PRO SOFTWARE DOES NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEES THAT THIS SOFTWARE WILL IDENTIFY ANY SPECIFIC HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER NOR DOES SYSTEM OPTIMIZER PRO SOFTWARE MAKE ANY GUARANTEES THAT THIS SOFTWARE WILL LOCATE ANY APPLICATIONS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC HARDWARE FOR USE ON CERTAIN OPERATING SYSTEMS. SYSTEM OPTIMIZER PRO SOFTWARE ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEES THAT ANY OR ALL SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS LOCATED FOR YOUR SPECIFIC HARDWARE AND OPERATING SYSTEM WILL FUNCTION ERROR FREE, ACHIEVE CERTAIN RESULTS, OR OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. SYSTEM OPTIMIZER PRO SOFTWARE DOES NOT GAURANTEE THE INTEGRITY OF THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS OR THAT THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS OBTAINED DIRECTLY FROM THIRD PARTY SERVERS OR THROUGH SYSTEM OPTIMIZER PRO SOFTWARE SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE. ALL SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS LOCATED AND AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SOFTWARE ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. If we are unable to provide the software application that System Optimizer Pro Pro presented during the free scan, you are entitled to request a refund as per standard refund policy.
System Optimizer Pro Software programs are not intended for use in the operation of communication systems, aircraft navigation, air traffic control systems, nuclear facilities, life support machines or other equipment where the failure of System Optimizer Pro Software programs could lead to personal injury, death or severe physical or environmental damage.
3.8 Warranties – The Software is being provided to you on an “AS IS” basis. Except as expressly stated in writing by an authorized employee of Software, Software makes no representation or warranties in respect of this Software and expressly excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, oral or written, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
System Optimizer Pro does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free or that errors or specification non-conformities in the Software will be corrected. Further, PC Cleaner Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Software, including, but not limited to, whether the Software or its use will harm, impair or damage any hardware, software or data or the Software’s correctness, accuracy or reliability. No oral or written information or advice given before or after the date of this Contract by PC Cleaner Inc., any authorized representative of PC Cleaner Inc. or any other person will create or be deemed to be any warranty with respect to the Software or any maintenance, support or other services that relate in any way to the Software. If the Software malfunctions or the Software or any such services are defective in any way, you (and not PC Cleaner Inc.) assume the entire cost and risk of all necessary servicing, repair, replacement or correction of the Software or of any other software, data, hardware, equipment or component that is damaged or destroyed as a result of that malfunction or defect.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE ACQUIRED IN THE US AND CANADA. Company warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying materials for a period of Thirty (30) days from the date of receipt. If an implied warranty or condition is created by your state /jurisdiction and federal or state/provincial law prohibits disclaimer of it, you also have an implied warranty or condition, BUT ONLY AS TO DEFECTS DISCOVERED DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (THIRTY DAYS). AS TO ANY DEFECTS DISCOVERED AFTER THE THIRTY-DAY PERIOD, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty or condition lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Any supplements or updates to the Software, including without limitation, any (if any) service packs or hot fixes provided to you after the expiration of the thirty day Limited Warranty period are not covered by any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
LIMITATION ON REMEDIES; NO CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. Your exclusive remedy for any breach of this Limited Warranty is as set forth below. Except for any refund elected by Company, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, if the Software does not meet Company’s Limited Warranty, and, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. The terms of Section 16 (“Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages”) are also incorporated into this Limited Warranty. Some states /jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction. YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. Company’s and its suppliers’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of this Limited Warranty or for any other breach of this EULA or for any other liability relating to the Software shall be, at Company’s option from time to time exercised subject to applicable law, (a) return of the amount paid (if any) for the Software, or (b) repair or replacement of the Software, that does not meet this Limited Warranty and that is returned to Company with a copy of your receipt. You will receive the remedy elected by Company without charge, except that you are responsible for any expenses you may incur (e.g. cost of shipping the Software to Company). This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Software has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, abnormal use or a virus. Any replacement Software will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or ten (10) days, whichever is longer, and Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide your remedy within a commercially reasonable time of your compliance with Company’s warranty remedy procedures. Outside the United States or Canada, neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by Company are available without proof of purchase from an authorized international source.
3.9 Governing Law – This EULA is governed by the laws of the State of California.
3.10 Termination – Any failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement will result in automatic and immediate termination of this license. Upon termination of this license granted herein for any reason, you agree to immediately cease use of the Software and destroy all copies of the Software supplied under this Agreement. The financial obligations incurred by you shall survive the expiration or termination of this license.
4. Consent to Use of Data – You agree that by installing and using the Software, System Optimizer Pro Software may use the information that is collected and transmitted through the Software, in any manner, as part of the product support services provided to you, if any, related to the Software and any hardware installed on your computer. Such information collected may include without limitation IP address, and information derived from the operating system configuration and hardware configuration of the computer. The Software will not collect any personally identifiable information from your computer location or workstation during this process.
4.1 LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
5. Software Verification and Updates – By installing and using the Software, You further acknowledge and agree that System Optimizer Pro Software may automatically check the version and licensing state of the Software that you have installed in order to determine if any Software updates, upgrades, or fixes are available, and/or to verify your license to use the Software. This process is performed through the Software which contains components that facilitate the use of certain Internet based services. If updates, upgrades or fixes are available for the Software, the Software may automatically download and install the applicable Software updates or upgrades without further notice to you in order for You to achieve the maximum benefits while using the Software. If there are any modifications to the terms and conditions of this EULA at the time of the update, You will be notified during the update process and will be required to review and accept the terms and conditions of the modified EULA prior to the installation of any Software updates or upgrades.
6. LIMITATIONS OF THE SOFTWARE – Although the Software available on this Site is effective at identifying and addressing many of the factors that can negatively affect computer performance and security, there are numerous other factors that may not be identified or addressed by the Software. You acknowledge and agree that the Software does not identify and address all potential factors that can negatively affect computer performance and security, and you further acknowledge and agree that your computer’s performance and security may not improve until all such factors are addressed. In some cases, additional Software or other measures may be necessary for your computer to attain optimal performance and security. For help in analyzing these issues, please contact our customer support team. Other than with respect to the Live Support service (which terms are set forth below), if you are not satisfied with the Software’s effect on your computer’s performance or security, you may seek a refund during the Refund Period as stated in the EULA and the Software Purchase Agreement.
The Software may identify and label certain threats to your computer’s performance and security as “High” or otherwise categorize the potential threats identified in your computer. Therefore, the higher the number of issues that are identified by the scan, the faster your PC can potentially perform. The software may even identify potential issues in a brand new computer or operating system which in most cases means your system may need tweaking for best possible performance. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to further research the potential threats identified by the Software and to independently determine your own level of tolerance for these potential issues. In addition, the Software may occasionally identify for deletion certain items and files that may be critical for your system, hardware, and/or software to run. The Software will provide you with an opportunity to review these items and files prior to deletion. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to verify the items and files identified for deletion and select only those items and files that you wish to delete. System Optimizer Pro Products is not responsible for any system failure, data loss, or any other loss due to removal of system critical items. If you are unsure whether an item should or should not be deleted, please contact your computer manufacturer for more information.
The free download of System Optimizer Pro Products trial products are intended to find issues, errors, threats, junk, and clutter that can be removed by single or multiple PC Cleaner Inc. products after paid activation. The free scans do not require payment and are set to run automatically daily on system startup for your convenience. Uninstall is easy and can be done at any time using “Add/Remove Programs” on any Windows machine. Your results may vary. Speed improvements are dependent on what is actually limiting a particular computer and may require more than one product category or remedy for ultimate success.
8. Intellectual Property Rights – All third party software products and company names used in the Software are copyright and the property of the respective owners. Furthermore, when using a third party’s software products as identified and recommended through this Software, you will be bound to that company’s own legal agreements. All software product names and company names used in the Software are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. System Optimizer Pro Software is in no way affiliated with or representing any of the companies identified and displayed in this Software.
How do I remove System Optimizer Pro?
If you have System Optimizer Pro installed on your computer, you can easily remove it by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (just click the download button below).