Should I remove SysTuner 3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
26% remove it74% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Michal Strehovsky
SysTuner 3 is a program developed by Michal Strehovsky. The main program executable is systuner.exe. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 622.64 KB (637,584 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\systuner
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SysTuner\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 622.64 KB
Files installed by SysTuner 3
|More than a Windows tweaker.|
How do I remove SysTuner 3?
Quickly and completely remove SysTuner 3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SysTuner 3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SysTuner 3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SysTuner 3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 26%
Keep it 74%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?