Should I remove SynaMan?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Synametrics Technologies
SynaMan is a program developed by Synametrics Technologies. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\SynaMan
Uninstaller: "C:\SynaMan\Uninstall_SynaMan\Uninstall SynaMan.exe"
Files installed by SynaMan
- Wrapper.exe runs as a service named 'Syncrify' (Syncrify) "Syncrify Incremental Backup".
How do I remove SynaMan?
Quickly and completely remove SynaMan from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SynaMan from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SynaMan, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SynaMan.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?