Should I remove Swift Keyboard Final?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Swift Keyboard 3.5 Final
from Kalmykov Sergey
Swift Keyboard 3.5 Final is a program developed by Kalmykov Sergey. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is SwiftKeyboard.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.17 MB (2,278,536 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Swift Keyboard Final come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SwiftKeyboard\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SwiftKeyboard\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.17 MB
Files installed by Swift Keyboard 3.5 Final
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SwiftKeyboard.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SwiftKeyboard' which loads as C:\Program Files\SwiftKeyboard\SwiftKeyboard.exe AUTO.
How do I remove Swift Keyboard Final?
Quickly and completely remove Swift Keyboard 3.5 Final from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Swift Keyboard Final from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Swift Keyboard 3.5 Final, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Swift Keyboard Final.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?