Should I remove Sure Shot?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Sure Shot is a software program developed by MDickie. The primary executable is named sure shot.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 34.33 MB (35,993,680 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\mdickie\sure shot
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\MDickie\Sure Shot\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 34.33 MB
Files installed by Sure Shot
|Program executable:||sure shot.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\mdickie\sure shot\sure shot.exe|
How do I remove Sure Shot?
Quickly and completely remove Sure Shot from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sure Shot from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sure Shot, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sure Shot.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?