Should I remove Support Tools?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Support Tools is a program developed by Informatica. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Support Tools come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Support Tools
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Support Tools\Uninstall Support Tools\Uninstall Support Tools.exe"
Files installed by Support Tools
- PerfAnlyzer.exe runs as a service named 'TIPS-Read 3 Uploader' (TipsRead3Uploader).
How do I remove Support Tools?
Quickly and completely remove Support Tools from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Support Tools from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Support Tools, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Support Tools.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States