Should I remove Super Solitaire Games?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Super Solitaire Games
Super Solitaire Games is a software program developed by LeeGT-Games. The setup package generally installs about 4 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Super Solitaire Games\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Super Solitaire Games\Uninstall.exe
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Super Solitaire Games
How do I remove Super Solitaire Games?
Quickly and completely remove Super Solitaire Games from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Super Solitaire Games from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Super Solitaire Games, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Super Solitaire Games.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.leegt-games.co.uk