Should I remove Super Car Screensaver?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
50% remove it50% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Super Car Screensaver
Super Car Screensaver is a program developed by ScreenSaversList.com. The setup package is about 747.09 KB (765,020 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.ScreenSaversList.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ScreenSaversList.com\Super Car Screensaver\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ScreenSaversList.com\Super Car Screensaver\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 747.09 KB
Files installed by Super Car Screensaver
How do I remove Super Car Screensaver?
Quickly and completely remove Super Car Screensaver from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Super Car Screensaver from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Super Car Screensaver, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Super Car Screensaver.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 50%
Keep it 50%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?