Should I remove Stunnel?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Stunnel 4.27 is a program developed by Stunnel.org. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is stunnel.exe. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 19.98 MB (20,946,348 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\stunnel
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\stunnel\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 19.98 MB
Files installed by Stunnel 4.27
- stunnel.exe runs as a service named 'stunnel' (stunnel).
How do I remove Stunnel?
Quickly and completely remove Stunnel 4.27 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Stunnel from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Stunnel 4.27, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Stunnel.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?