Should I remove String resource 716 could not be found?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
String resource 716 could not be found
String resource 716 could not be found is a software program developed by Citrix Systems. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 10 files and is usually about 17.84 MB (18,710,310 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\gotomeeting\880
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToMeeting\880\G2MUninstall.exe /uninstall
Estimated size: 17.84 MB
Files installed by String resource 716 could not be found
Startup File (User Run)
- g2mchat.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'GoToMeeting' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToMeeting\880\g2mstart.exe" "/Trigger RunAtLogon".
How do I remove String resource 716 could not be found?
Quickly and completely remove String resource 716 could not be found from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall String resource 716 could not be found from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program String resource 716 could not be found, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove String resource 716 could not be found.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com