Should I remove Striker II Helper Remove only?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Striker II Helper Remove only
from Swamiware LLC
Striker II Helper Remove only is a software program developed by Swamiware. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named strikeriihelper.exe. The setup package is about 927.26 KB (949,514 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Striker II Helper Remove only come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Swamiware\Striker II Helper iPhone and Touch\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Swamiware\Striker II Helper iPhone and Touch\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 927.26 KB
Files installed by Striker II Helper Remove only
|Striker II Helper|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\swamiware\striker ii helper iphone and touch\strikeriihelper.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- StrikerIIHelper.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'StrikerIIHelper' and executes as C:\Program Files\Swamiware\Striker II Helper iPhone and Touch\strikerIIhelper.exe.
How do I remove Striker II Helper Remove only?
Quickly and completely remove Striker II Helper (Remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Striker II Helper Remove only from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Striker II Helper (Remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Striker II Helper Remove only.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows 8.1 Pro
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States