Should I remove StorageHub?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
21% remove it79% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
StorageHub is a software program developed by storage-hub.com. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The primary executable is named StorageHub.exe. The setup package generally installs about 27 files and is usually about 1017.76 MB (1,067,194,275 bytes). The installed file Updater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\StorageHub
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\StorageHub\uninst.exe "/APPNAME=StorageHub" "/URL=118.storage-hub.com" "/PARTNER_ID=[##PARTNER_ID##]"
Estimated size: 1017.76 MB
Files installed by StorageHub
- Backup.exe is scheduled as a task named 'LaunchApp' (runs monthly on Saturdays at 9:02 AM).
- BackupStack.exe runs as a service named 'Computer Backup (NovatechCloud)' (BackupStack).
- BackupStack.exe connects to ec2-54-236-3-173.compute-1.amazonaws.com (220.127.116.11 port 80).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||74.31 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||101 Bytes|
How do I remove StorageHub?
Quickly and completely remove StorageHub from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall StorageHub from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program StorageHub, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove StorageHub.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 21%
Keep it 79%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?