Should I remove Stopwatch 2009?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from CDsecretary Company, Inc.
Stopwatch 2009 is a software program developed by CDsecretary Company. The setup package is about 970.85 KB (994,148 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Stopwatch 2009 come from the United States, it is also popular in Belgium and Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CD Secretary\Stopwatch 2009\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CD Secretary\Stopwatch 2009\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 970.85 KB
Files installed by Stopwatch 2009
How do I remove Stopwatch 2009?
Quickly and completely remove Stopwatch 2009 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Stopwatch 2009 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Stopwatch 2009, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Stopwatch 2009.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States