Should I remove Stitchmastery?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Stitchmastery is a software program developed by StitchMastery. The most common release is 2.3.1, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The setup package generally installs about 2 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Stitchmastery come from the United States, it is also popular in Sweden.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\documents\stitchmastery\knittingcharteditor
Files installed by Stitchmastery
How do I remove Stitchmastery?
Quickly and completely remove Stitchmastery from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Stitchmastery from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Stitchmastery, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Stitchmastery.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?