Should I remove Sticy Note?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Sticy Note is a software program developed by Thecodeground. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named sticky notec.exe. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 929.05 KB (951,350 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Sticky Note\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Sticky Note\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 929.05 KB
Files installed by Sticy Note
|Program executable:||sticky notec.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\sticky note\sticky notec.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Sticky Notec.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Stickynote' which loads as C:\Program Files\Sticky Note\Sticky Notec.exe.
How do I remove Sticy Note?
Quickly and completely remove Sticy Note from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sticy Note from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sticy Note, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sticy Note.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?