Should I remove Sticky Password FREE?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Sticky Password FREE 220.127.116.119
from Lamantine Software
What is Sticky Password FREE? (from Lamantine Software)
Speed up and secure online transactions with Sticky Password 7. You get anytime, anywhere login and form-filling that's both safe and automatic, thanks to strong password creation, management and synchronization across all your devices. Keyloggers can't read your input, so your sensitive personal information is safe fr... Read more
Sticky Password FREE 18.104.22.1689 is a program developed by Lamantine Software. The main program executable is stpass.exe. The software installer includes 14 files and is usually about 30.81 MB (32,308,231 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Sticky Password FREE come from the United States, it is also popular in India.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Sticky Password\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Sticky Password\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 30.81 MB
Files installed by Sticky Password FREE 22.214.171.1249
|Sticky Password Manager|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Sticky Password\stpass.exe|
Google Chrome Plugin
- npSPAutofill.dll is loaded in the Google Chrome web browser as 'npspAutofill.dll'.
How do I remove Sticky Password FREE?
Quickly and completely remove Sticky Password FREE 126.96.36.1999 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sticky Password FREE from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sticky Password FREE 188.8.131.529, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sticky Password FREE.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by Sticky Password FREE 184.108.40.2069 you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW DOES IT RUN?
Plugs into Mozilla Firefox
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Microsoft Windows XP
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?