Should I remove Stator-AFM Standard?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Anfield Capital Pty Ltd
Stator-AFM Standard is a software program developed by Anfield Capital. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named stator.exe. The setup package generally installs about 27 files and is usually about 26.22 MB (27,491,722 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Stator-AFM Standard come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\stator - afm
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Stator-AFM Standard\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Stator - AFM\Uninstall\Stator_uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 26.22 MB
Files installed by Stator-AFM Standard
|Name:||Stator - AFM|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\stator - afm\stator.exe|
- Stator_AUpd.exe runs as a service named 'Anfield Capital: Stator-AFM Standard update permissions manager. 9844.' (Anfield Capital: Stator-AFM Standard update permissions manager. 9844.).
How do I remove Stator-AFM Standard?
Quickly and completely remove Stator-AFM Standard from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Stator-AFM Standard from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Stator-AFM Standard, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Stator-AFM Standard.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom